The UKCPA are constantly striving to ensure we provide our members with the best value for money. For 10 years we have continued to do this with no membership fee increase.
However, we are facing rising overheads and other costs associated with supporting our members. For this reason, the membership fee will be increasing this year in order to continue to provide our members with the membership benefits they love, and more.
We are delighted to announce that within the new fee, members will be able to access all the online educational webinars that we will be providing, at no extra cost.
We already have several planned for the summer, and this will continue through 2020 and beyond. The COVID-19 pandemic has meant that we cannot yet deliver our face-to-face training events, so we have been working hard to continue to provide education in a virtual format. Please keep an eye on our events page to see what we have coming up.
Our new membership fee will be £95 per year from 1 October 2020, which will include:
- unlimited free access to all our live webinars
- unlimited free access to webinar recordings
- access to a supportive network of clinical pharmacists through our online forums
- opportunities to get involved in national and international initiatives
- opportunities to develop leadership skills through involvement in our committees and activities
- exclusive opportunity to impact, engage and collaborate through publication of articles in Rx magazine
- exclusive opportunity to apply for awards
- extensive feedback on conference abstracts from our expert review panel.
Our new fee structure from 1 October 2020 will be:
- UK members: £95 per year
- UK Undergraduate student and pre-registration members: £38 per year
- Newly qualified pharmacists: £47.50 per year (T&Cs apply)
- Overseas members: £95 per year
- BPSA members: Free
If you have any questions about your membership, please get in touch by emailing email@example.com or calling us on 0116 2714894.