The UK Clinical Pharmacy Association is now offering a new Educational Credit Scheme.
NHS Trusts can purchase educational credits which can be used to book places on UKCPA educational events up to 18 months after the date of receipt.
The process is quick and simple:
- Decide on the value of educational credits you wish to purchase
- Email Alison O’Carroll (email@example.com) with your Trust’s key contact, including their name, direct phone number and email address, and the value of the educational credits you require
- UKCPA will raise an invoice and generate a redemption code
- Once the funds are cleared to UKCPA, NHS Trusts can nominate appropriate colleagues to register for events via our online masterclass form, selecting ‘Educational credit’ and inserting the redemption code where prompted in the payment section.
This is an additional service which we hope NHS Trusts will benefit from by being able to plan their staff training on a longer term basis.
Terms and conditions:
- Funds must be used within 18 months of clearing to the UKCPA account. We will confirm this expiry date with your Trust contact
- Credits are non refundable after purchase
- It is the responsibility of the Trusts to ensure that their staff indicate that credits should be used when booking a UKCPA educational event online
- Being part of the Educational Credit Scheme does not guarantee places on events: the standard process for masterclass reservation still applies.
Should you have any queries or questions, please get in touch with Marie Matthews, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone: 0116 2714894