- Click here to access our Critical Care and Infection COVID-19 Q&A webinars, registration required: https://www.rpharms.com/resources/pharmacy-guides/coronavirus-covid-19/coronavirus-watch-and-listen
- Learning from the Nightingales Webinar recording: A joint webinar between NHS England & UKCPA: Learning from the Nightingales – a culture of continuous improvement in pharmacy
Support, literature and discussions
- Online forums: If you are a UKCPA member you can find more resources and discussions here.
- UKCPA COVID-19 Facebook Group: This group is open to all healthcare professionals.
- Updates and information on coronavirus on RPS website
- Lots of CPD resources and support available on the RPS COVID-19 website
- Quick and easy-read guide for healthcare leaders and managers to support the psychological needs of their staff, including what signs to watch out for as the weeks and months pass.
- Position Statement: Use of investigational antiviral agents for COVID-19 in adults. Interim Support for hospital clinicians in England
- CoVID-19 PHE literature updates: 13 – 16 March 2020
- Summary of literature relating to the COVID-19 virus
- Weekly rapid guidelines and rapid evidence reviews on medicines developed by NICE on topics relevant to the management of COVID-19
- Public Health England
- Coronavirus guidance for clinicians: https://www.england.nhs.uk/coronavirus/