Dates and venues:
- 22 November 2019, Care Academy, Jersey
- 6 December 2019, One St Peter’s Square, Manchester
- 17 January 2020, Irwin Mitchell, Leeds
- 21 February 2020, 40 Holborn Viaduct, London
- 6 March 2020, Irwin Mitchell, Bristol
Organised by: UK Sepsis Trust
Overview: Our recently launched Train the Trainer course has been designed for those looking to train other health professionals about sepsis in their workplace. This interactive course, delivered by the UK Sepsis Trust education faculty, is ideal for anyone working in the acute, prehospital and community-based setting. The course content includes an overview of sepsis, using brand new materials developed by Dr. Ron Daniels and the team in response to new definitions and guidelines. The hands-on training will include practical ideas on how to disseminate the information and how to adapt the course for your particular healthcare setting.