The outstanding respiratory medicines event of the year returns to Birmingham.
Satellite sessions include:
- Asthma – getting the essentials right
- Using DOACs in PE: simply the best or best kept simple…?
- Evolving developments in the management of COPD
- Hot Topics in Respiratory Medicine
- How do I set up a Pharmacist Respiratory Clinic in GP practice?
- Practical management of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis and other interstitial lung diseases
- Communication skills: How to make the most of your consultation?
- An Introduction to Quality Improvement: What is QI really for?
- Hot Topic: Electronic cigarettes, should they be recommended to smokers or ex-smokers in the UK?
- Management of Difficult Severe asthma
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy: Are we missing a trick?
- Challenges and Opportunities for Respiratory Medicines Optimisation in Primary Care
- Cystic Fibrosis – Disease Modifiers: Who? What? Why? How? When?
- Respiratory Tests – Help or Hindrance
- Environmental impact of inhalers
FURTHER SATELLITES TO BE CONFIRMED.
For more details and to view the agenda, please visit: https://www.pharman.co.uk/events/2020/3/jomo-ukcpa-national-respiratory-medicine-workshop
Pharmacy Management are looking after the bookings for this event. Please visit: https://www.pharman.co.uk/events/england