The RPS Awards celebrate the great work of Pharmacists and Pharmaceutical Scientists who raise the standard of healthcare delivery through pro-active, innovative projects and initiatives.
Nominate yourself or a colleague for:
- Student of the Year (BPSA)
- Pre-registration trainee of the Year
- Excellence in Pharmaceutical Science
- Innovation in Quality Improvement
- Excellence in Education
- Achievement in Local Engagement
- Team of the Year
- Leader of the Year
- Practice Research Award (PRUK)
- Harrison Award (PRUK)
- Patient Champion
- Lifetime Achievement Award
Nominate today to ensure that you and your colleagues get the recognition you deserve. The deadline for nominations is 5pm Monday 29 May.
The awards will be presented at the Royal Pharmaceutical Society Awards Dinner on Sunday 3 September 2017 at the Vox, Birmingham on the first evening of the RPS Annual Conference.
The dinner provides a great opportunity to celebrate the achievements of the profession, learn about innovative approaches to improving patient care and network with peers.