The Clinical Pharmacy Congress will welcome the pharmacy community through its doors on the 7-8 June 2019 at ExCeL London. We would be delighted if you would join us at these two education packed days. You will be able to:
- Receive 100+ hours of educational content to get you revalidation ready for 2019.
- Expand your knowledge with the latest clinical updates across 150+ sessions, delivered by 150+ world-class speakers
- Network with the CPC community – catch up with peers, colleagues and old friends
- Grow your career prospects by networking with sector leaders
- Witness the latest innovations in clinical pharmacy and source new suppliers
CPC’s world class conference programme will be delivered across lively sessions and interactive workshops, filled with specialised content to provide you with the education you need to improve patient outcomes. UKCPA will be delivering 10 talks by expert UKCPA member practitioners on various topics of clinical pharmacy:
- Managing people with complex type 2 diabetes
Senior Pharmacist Diabetes and Endocrinology, Darlington Memorial Hospital
Consultant Respiratory Pharmacist, University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust
- CVD: where we are now and where we are going?
Consultant Pharmacist for CVD, South London Cardiac and Stroke Network
Consultant Pharmacist Cardiovascular Medicine, Barts Health NHS Trust
Lead Clinical Pharmacist, St Mark’s Hospital
- Managing resistant epilepsy
Clinical pharmacy team leader, King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Heart Failure: different models
Paul Forsyth, Lead Pharmacist, Clinical Cardiology (Primary Care) & Heart Failure Specialist, NHS Greater Glasgow & Clyde
Consultant Pharmacist Cardiology, Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals NHS Trust and Brighton and Hove CCG
- Evolving developments in the management of COPD
Dr Toby Capstick
Consultant Pharmacist Respiratory Medicine, Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
- Diabetes: Clinical Case Studies for Pharmacy
Consultant Pharmacist for Diabetes and Endocrinology, University Hospitals Southampton NHS Foundation Trust
- 10 things to know about your liver transplant patient
Principal Pharmacist Hepatology, Gastroenterology & Nutrition
- Management of long term conditions and medications peri-operatively
Lead Enhanced Recovery Surgical Pharmacist, Manchester University Hospitals NHS Trust
You’ll also be able to meet us in person at Stand J18 so please do come and say hello.
The Poster Zone on the exhibition floor will be displaying up to 100 posters. If you’re one of the poster presenters why not consider writing up your work into an article for Rx Magazine? Our new free-to-access online magazine features articles written by clinical pharmacists and we would love to hear from you.
To register for the event, please use the code CPCUKCPA.
Please note only UK healthcare professionals are eligible to use this educational code. For international/commercial passes please email email@example.com. For full T&C’s please click here.