Date: 8 February 2019
Venue: County Hall, London
Organised by: Royal Pharmaceutical Society
Putting pharmacy and science at the forefront of healthcare.
RPS Chief Scientist Gino Martini invites you to attend our annual Science and Research Summit.
· Professor Dame Sally Davies, NHS England
· Professor Molly Stevens, Imperial College London
· Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR)
· Healthy Ageing and management of long-term conditions
· Counterfeit medicines, illegal substances and Falsified Medicines
· Directive (FMD)
· Artificial intelligence and connected health
· Mental health and addiction
· Practice peer discussion for your GPhC revalidation
“The RPS Science and Research Summit 2019 comes at a pivotal time for pharmacy and pharmaceutical science in the UK. Don’t miss this exceptional chance to participate.” Professor Trevor Jones, CBE
Event link: https://rpharms.com/summit-2019