This event will provide an update in relation to recent advances in antimicrobial stewardship and antimicrobial resistance in both primary and secondary care.
Sessions will include:
- ESPAUR report and updates from PHE
- Behaviour change and quality improvement
- Recent advances with procalcitonin
- Sepsis and respiratory tract infections
- CRP diagnostics in primary care
- New NICE guidelines
- ePACT2 update
- Stopping antibiotics early: Debate
- Panel discussion covering: Inappropriate prescribing, GNBSI and CQUIN & QP
This event will be delivered by way of presentations, case studies, panel discussion and debates.
More information will follow in due course.
Peer discussion opportunities will be available at this event, which can also be used towards your CPD and portfolios. Advanced booking essential.
Attending this event will help you advance your professional practice and could be used as evidence in your RPS Faculty and GPhC revalidation portfolios.
The pharmaceutical industry has been invited to financially support this event by booking exhibition stand space. Stand sponsors have no input into the content of this event.