Following last year’s very successful event in Leicester we are bringing our Joint Conference with Pharmacy Management to London on October 2nd.
Satellites for this Event
- Coaching and Mentoring – Speakers: Tom Phillips, Lead Trainer, Pharmacy Management
- VTE Prophylaxis – what does NICE say? – Speakers: Rosalind Byrne (Lead Pharmacist Anticoagulation, King’s College Hospital NHS FT)
- Antiplatelets and PCI – Speakers: Daniel Jones – Interventional Cardiology Registrar/Academic Clinical Lecturer at Barts Health NHS Trust
- Unmet Need in CV Care – Speakers: Helen Williams (Consultant Pharmacist-Cardiovascular Disease at NHS Lambeth CCG; Consultant Pharmacist for Cardiovascular Disease, South London at NHS Southwark CCG)
- Heart Failure (Foundation level) management and case studies – Speakers: Alison Warren (Consultant Pharmacist Cardiology, Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals NHS Trust and Brighton and Hove CCG) and Rocco Hadland (Heart failure pharmacist, Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board)
- ACS Foundation (Level Management) and case studies – Interactive workshop – Speakers: Danny Forrest (Deputy Chief and Cardiology Pharmacist, Liverpool Heart and Chest Hospital NHS Foundation Trust)
- Stroke – Managing Complications – Speakers: Paresh Parmar (Lead Stroke and Care of Elderly Pharmacist, London North West Healthcare NHS Trust)
- Heart Failure and Frailty (Advanced level) – Speakers: Janine Beezer (City Hospitals Sunderland NHS Foundation Trust)
- Lipids and Familial Hyperlipidaemia – Speakers: Helen Williams (Consultant Pharmacist-Cardiovascular Disease at NHS Lambeth CCG: Consultant Pharmacist for Cardiovascular Disease, South London at NHS Southwark CCG)
- Anti thrombotics – choices, choices, choices, and often in combination. – Speakers: Sotiris Antoniou (Consultant Pharmacist, Cardiovascular Medicine, Barts Health NHS Trust; Site Lead Pharmacist – St Bartholomew’s Hospital; Lead Pharmacist for UCLP – Cardiovascular; Honorary Senior Research Associate, UCL School of Pharmacy)
- Understanding CV investigations (Foundation Level) – Speakers: Sadeer Fhadil (Highly Specialist Cardiac Pharmacist, Barts Heart Centre, Barts Health NHS Trust)
- HF advanced management and Case Studies: Interactive workshop – Speakers: Paul Forsyth (Lead Pharmacist -Clinical Cardiology (Primary Care) / Heart Failure Specialist, Pharmacy & Prescribing Support Unit (PPSU), West Glasgow ACH) Jo Bateman (Deputy Pharmacy Clinical Services Manager/Lead Cardiology Pharmacist, The Countess of Chester Hospital NHS Foundation Trust)
- Developing Learning in the Workplace – Speakers: Tom Phillips (Lead Trainer, Pharmacy Management)
- CV Risk Assessment and Management (Foundation Level): Interactive workshop – Speakers: Paul Wright (Lead Cardiac Pharmacist, Barts Heart Centre, Barts Health NHS Trust)
- Anticoagulation in Complex Patients (case studies) – Speakers: Katherine Stirling (Consultant Pharmacist – Anticoagulation and Thrombosis, Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust)
- AF Rate and Rhythm Control – Speakers: TBC
- Debate: Is polypharmacy necessary in CV care?
The event is free for NHS Pharmacists.
For more details please visit the Pharmacy Management website: https://buff.ly/2z4kJgY