This event is designed for pharmacists involved in providing and developing services in gastroenterology at a general and specialist level.
The aim of this masterclass is to develop your understanding of gastroenterology service needs, support best practice and encourage research and evaluation.
Download the event programme here
Pharmacists involved in providing and developing services in gastroenterology at a general and specialist level.
- At the end of this masterclass, participants should be able to:
- Demonstrate a developing specialist knowledge in gastroenterology
- Discuss how new drug developments drive pharmacist services and how to respond to new challenges
- Identify, develop and realise research opportunities
- Develop writing skills to submit, for example, research applications and publications
Attending this event will help you advance your professional practice and could be used as evidence in your RPS Faculty portfolio. The day will cover Foundation, Core Advanced and Specialist areas of knowledge.
Peer discussion opportunities will be available at this event, which can also be used towards your CPD and portfolios. Advanced booking essential.
This event has been financially supported by the pharmaceutical industry, including:
Stand sponsors have no input into the content of this event. Promotional stands from these companies will be exhibited at this event. Other pharmaceutical companies have been invited to support this day.