Our education groups
The UKCPA currently has 14 education groups who design, develop and deliver education and training and are involved in many other professional activities.
Each of these groups has a committee which makes decisions about the content of education and also engages in leadership activities such as developing professional curricula and providing expertise to national consultations, policies and support resources.
Representatives from the Education Groups are invited to attend the UKCPA General Committee meetings in order to inform strategies and bring the frontline perspective to the work of the Association.
The UKCPA Education Groups are:
- Care of the Elderly
- Cardiology (incorporating subgroups of Heart failure, Haemostasis Anticoagulation & Thrombosis, and Stroke)
- Critical Care
- Diabetes & Endocrinology
- Education & Development
- Gastroenterology & Hepatology
- Medicines Safety & Quality
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy Infection Network
- Rheumatology (incorporating Rheumatology Pharmacists UK)
- Surgery & Theatres
- Women’s Health
If you would like to become involved in any UKCPA activities, from small projects to influencing national agendas, you can contact us here.